Monday, June 04, 2007

How was your Weekend?

Hi guys! How was everyone's weekend? Mine was very cool. Ross's schedule is getting back to normal ,and I'm loving having him off on Saturdays again. Of course, in a couple of weeks my schedule will change and I'll be working Saturdays. Oh well, we're going to enjoy it while it lasts! Here are some pics from this weekend for y'all!

Friday night I bought me some Rollerblades! My first ever! Awwww, aren't they adorable? :P





Saturday we hung out with Bryan and Leighann. They live in the Lincoln Square neighborhood and there was a German-American fest going on so we all walked down there to partake in some yummy, German goodness. Beer, brats and saurkraut - Dad would have loved it!









And Sunday we watched the last three episodes of the second season of Doctor Who. Exterminate! Delete! Exterminate! Delete! Hehehe :P




4 comments:

janettsue said...

Cool inlines! Is that what they call them? And yes Dad would have loved that. Who belongs to the dog? Miss you big time!

Anonymous said...

my weekend was fine.

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

Hi Mama! Ross is the rollerblader, but I think that sounds familiar. The dog is Bryan and Leighann's dog, Maggie. She's a yorky.

Hi Noah! Glad to hear it :P

janettsue said...

Okay! I am waiting to see that picture of your new desk. I think they gave you the desk by the window because they like you best.