Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What's Up

  • It's Dad's birthday today! Mom is doing the cake, I am doing the sauerkraut and sausage. Party time!
  • My laptop was giving me high blood pressure with its malfunctioning usb ports, burnt out battery, constant crashes, missing keys and turtle fast speeds so I upgraded to an HP Pavilion dv6. First blog post from new computer. Is it shinier?
  • I'm reading La's Orchestra Saves the World by Alexander McCall Smith. How lucky are we that he is such a prolific writer? Love him!
  • Doctor Who season finale on Saturday. It's been a great season and Matt Smith just keeps getting better. He reminds me of Bono sometimes. (Now Bono as the Doctor, that would be interesting!)
  • So far there is not a lot on the calendar for October. After a very exciting August and September it looks like we are going to get a lovely, restful month.  Knock on wood!

No comments: