Saturday, March 03, 2012

What's Up


  • My sister Stephanie and our friend Crystal were here for a week and it was wonderful. Having two of my favorite girls to sit around drinking coffee with first thing every morning...I can't imagine a better way to start the day! I wish they could move in with me! 
  • Alas, their last day here I was thoroughly womped by the flu and I am still feeling the effects a week later. The flu sucks and my ambivalence toward the flu vaccine is GONE. Next year I will be all over that sh*t.  
  • Remy is doing amazingly well.  He hasn't added any new words (his word count remains at 1) but he is doing so much better at paying attention, making eye contact, and expressing his emotions. He is so sweet and happy, I don't know how I got so lucky!
  • Remy was assigned a new DS/SC and we have been told that she is wonderful. She will be coming out to the house to meet us on Thursday and I am so excited to get things moving again after such a long lull.  We have also signed up to have an outside service provide the Instructional Aide who will be working with Remy four days a week. Otherwise we would have to continue to wait for that service due to a long waiting list.  Also this month Remy is supposed to start the process to diagnose what is going on with him.
  • This week Tim Tebow will be speaking at church. Not being a fan of football or of massive crushes of human beings I will be skipping church once again. Ross is going though, so he can fill me in on the excitement. 
  • My big project this weekend is to convert the nursery/guest room into a little boys room.  Just a little boys room. He is big enough now (and has acquired enough STUFF) that he deserves to have his own room.  I will try to post pictures.   
  • Beautiful weather forecast has gardening on my mind. Mom and I are going to try to make it out to Star Nursery soon to get some plants for our balconies! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: