- He is 41 inches tall and weighs 34 lbs. At 3 years and 7 months old, that puts him in the 58th percentile for weight and the 97th percentile for height!
- He still loves his blankies and binkies.
- His hair is thicker, darker, and less wavy than when he was a baby.
- Favorite foods are bacon, pepperoni pizza, fresh strawberries, Ritz crackers, blueberry Craisins, and cheese sticks.
- Favorite TV shows are Super Hero Squad, Curious George and Wild Kratz.
- Favorite books are the Lego City books.
- His best friend at school is Ryland. (Connor and Liam have been bumped, poor guys.)
- He can now brush his own teeth, put on his own shoes, and go to the bathroom by himself. (But he still needs lots of reminders and pointers.)
- He loves vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, and, recently, raking.
- His favorite Christmas presents were an airplane from Grandma Connie, a Dirt Devil Jr., and a Bissell Swiffer steam mop.
- He can now tell us about his dreams, what happens at school, what he saw on TV, and all sorts of interesting things.
- Cute things he says: packawage for package, I can't want to instead of don't want to, and responding your welcome! whenever people praise him. He's also extremely liberal with the adjectives nice and new.
- Prefers scissors to crayons but can draw a smiley face when pressed. :)
Monday, December 30, 2013
Remy These Days
It occurred to me today that in April Remy will no longer be an only child and, while I hope that I won't stop noticing the inches of growth and the milestones of development, I probably won't have as much time to blog about it! So here is where he is at these days: