- Beau has a blanky! For the first year of his life he was Mr. Independent, but being a toddler isn't easy so Beau chose the fuzzy (now more nubby) brown blanket that Anita gave him to be his companion and his comfort. He especially likes chewing on the corners.
- Beau is well over the 99% in height and weight. And probably head circumference but they failed to record it on our last visit.
- He loves to make a mess. It isn't just that he is so intent on what he is doing that he doesn't notice he is making a mess - he actually, deliberately, wreaks havoc for a good time. He squirts milk on the couch, pees in the back yard, rips up paper, squeezes tubed yogurt onto the kitchen floor, shatters coffee cups, etc.
- Beau still loves water. He spent a lot of time this summer either in the swimming pool or splashing in his water play table. Now that it is too cool for that he is taking a lot more baths.
- Beau is a late talker with some of the other quirks that we saw with Remy so he is getting therapy through Nevada Early Intervention. He failed his Modified Checklist for Autism in Toddlers so we will be following up on that.
- Beau has the best laugh in the world. Between his beautiful eyes and his infectious laughter he charms everyone into forgetting all about the mess.
- Beau's farvorite rhymes are Ride A Pony Into Town and Row, Row, Row Your Boat.
- Beau's favorite shows are Bubble Guppies, Backyardigans, Team Umizoomi, and Paw Patrol.
- Beau's favorite book is The Ultimate Book of Vehicles.
- Beau LOVES to make Mommo laugh by jumping up and down. He puts on a show for her whenever she comes over.
- Beau is followed around a good portion of the day by his adoring older brother, who loves to make him laugh and tries to snuggle with him, though Beau is usually too busy for snuggling.
- He is sort of like a cat. He will snuggle, but it has to be on his terms.
Tuesday, November 03, 2015
Beau is 18 Months
I feel so bad that the last Beau post was 15 months ago! The joke about all the pictures in the family album being of the first born applies to the family blog as well. Beau, if you've grown up and you are looking for your baby pictures go to Instagram, you are there, I swear!