Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday's Random Ten

  1. Time in Babylon, Stumble into Grace by Emmylou Harris
  2. Hawkmoon 269, Rattle and Hum by U2
  3. Surf Wax America, Blue Album by Weezer
  4. Jacksonville, Illinois by Sufjan Stevens
  5. Firecracker, Gold by Ryan Adams
  6. Kit Carson, Nothing but a Burning Light by Bruce Cockburn
  7. Find me in the River, The Cutting Edge by Delerious?
  8. I Can Feel It, Wherever you Are by Third Day
  9. Come Back, Take Time to Listen, Vol II (Various Artists) by Dime Store Prophets
  10. Just Not Urban Enough, Urban Sophisticates by Urban Sophisticates




Video pick of the week: Jacksonville by Sufjan Stevens (#4).

1 comment:

Crystal Starr said...

I just love Sufjan! He's one of my all time favorite artists ever ever!! I'm so glad I got to see him in concerts! He's getting VERY popular and VERY trendy so I'm sure ticket prices are going up!! This video is just like the concert we were at. I actually have some video clips from when we were there!!

Ah, yes, good ol' Sufjan!