Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Back on the Horse

We have just gone through one of those seasons. Lots of blessings, but lots of trials too. Topped off with a four night stay at the hospital and my third miscarriage. I am feeling shocked and wobbly.  But I came home Sunday to my beautiful house, my amazing husband, my precious, precious boy, my supportive parents...and it is time to get back on the horse.  I trust that if I just keep counting my blessings and doing whatever my hand finds to do things will start to feel right again.

5 comments:

The Skibbens said...

Oh Kim, I am so so sorry. I know those words don't help, but it's hard to know what else to say. I'm sorry you had to go through another miscarriage. I will be thinking about and praying for you. I understand that loss and know that I am hear for you it you need it!

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

This is poppo. I'm posting as Kim because I am at her house with Remy, and because I'm still not good at selecting an identity to sign blog comments :o)
Ross's friend and coworker Brian had a medical situation develop. His mother and wife are with him at the hospital so Kimmy is babysitting their little one. Kimmy is setting a record for thrills and chills crammed into a sixty day period and continues to amaze us with her resilience and responsiveness. God must be bestowing some special grace upon her. :o)

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

Thank you Jacqui! God takes such good care of us, Dad!

The Skibbens said...

Kim is pretty awesome :) Happy Thanksgiving to you and your beautiful family!

vcrites said...

Kimmy, I don't get on to read the blogs often - but I love the updates when I get some time. I have to tell you how encouraging your story is. I find strength and bravery in your ability to share. Thank you for that. I hope you know, miles away and in my own world, I find hope in your story. Thank you and God bless you! ~Vicky