Monday, February 24, 2014

What's Up





  • I took these pictures Wednesday morning and it was the last normal day. By that night Remy was complaining of a headache and the next evening he had a fever and was throwing up. I am so ready for this brutal cold and flu season to be over - between the three of us we have been sick over a dozen times. Poor Remy is so sweet - he tries to be cheerful even when he is sick, but it is a glassy eyed, frenetic, short lived happiness that usually ends in tears and hugs. We did LOTS of hugging this weekend. Today he heads back to school so fingers crossed that it goes well!
  • I'm 31 weeks and 2 days pregnant. This week I go in on Thursday for another ultrasound. So excited to get to see Beau again and hoping for good news on the growth front (like that he isn't going to be a Hulk baby after all.)  
  • I've become obsessed with Joss & Main. I think it has something to do with my nesting instincts. It is just all so darn purdy. And they are evil geniuses over there, they present their "collections" for a limited time and are always adding new stuff so you feel like you need to buy quickly and come often. Currently I'm awaiting some "Summer Verbena" towel detergent, and new bath towels and bath mats to go with it. 

No comments: