- One book that changed your life? Where is God When it Hurts by Phillip Yancey. Along the lines of Why Bad Things Happen to Good People by Kushner except it's not UTTER CRAP.
- One book that you have read more than once? Just one? Hmmmm. Anything by Jane Austen stands up to multiple readings. But what stands out in my mind is Mordan'ts Need (Vol. 1 and 2) by Stephen R. Donaldson.
- One book you would want on a desert island? The Bible.
- One book that made you laugh? Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding. One of the funnest reads ever!
- One book that made you cry? The Black Flower by Howard Bahr. I still cry when I read it.
- One book you wish had been written? I wish Dorothy Sayers had finished Thrones, Dominations.
- One book you wish had never been written? Can't think of one. I've read some real stinkers though! Blech!
- One book you are currently reading? Ombria in Shadow by Patricia McKillip
- One book you have been meaning to read? The End of Poverty by Jeffrey Sachs
- Now tag five people: Steph, Noah, Lauren, Mom, and Dad
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Scott has tagged me!