1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Someplace with warm weather, people I love, and water nearby.
2. What's your favorite article of clothing? A heavy cardigan sweater!
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? That's tough, I'll say hands.
4. What's the last CD that you bought? I think it was David Crowder Band's Illuminate.
5. Where's your favorite place to be? Hmmmm, I think it's a tie between church and Ross's apartment.
6. Where is your least favorite place to be? Hospitals!!!!!
7. What's your favorite place to be massaged? My neck?
8. Strong in mind or strong in body? Stronger in mind than body, but that's not saying much ;)
9. What time do you wake up in the morning? Usually sometime between 8 and 9.
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? The dishwasher!!!! Wow, I love the dishwasher. Excuse me a moment while I go give it a hug.
11. What makes you really angry? On a normal day - abortion, reckless drivers, not having food at hand. When I have PMS - everything under the sun.
12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? The piano.
13. Favorite color? I don't know. I use a lot of brown when I paint but red makes me happy.
14. Which do you prefer...Sports car or SUV? SUVs because they are taller and you get a better view from the driver's seat. Sweet.
15. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yup.
16. Favorite children's book? Horton Hears a Who was a favorite when I was a kid.
17. What is your favorite season? Summer.
18. What is your least favorite household chore? Cleaning the litter box!
19. If you could have one super power, what would it be? I often wish I were invisible!
20. If you have a tattoo, what is it? I don't have one. I used to want an eyebrow ring but I got over it :)
21. Can you juggle? No.
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? Mrs. Musniki from fifth grade. She changed the way I felt about myself and I'd like to thank her.
23. What's your favorite day? Sunday.
24. What's in the trunk of your car? A donut tire, a jack, an ice scraper, a pair of socks, a garbage bag, some old cassette tapes, a folder from a conference, some baby toys, and some
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Hamburger.