When the paint just won't cooperate
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad
So here goes...
- I love my stainless steel carafe that keeps my coffee warm all day long.
- I love my little, green kitchen radio that pipes in NPR from morning until night.
- I love the tufts of fur that grow in between my kitties toes.
- I love mass market paperbacks that fit easily in your hand or your purse.
- I love playing with Ross's curly hair.
- I love the smell of Pink Soap when I'm washing my paint brushes.
- I love riding in airplanes, especially when I get the window seat.
- I love the way a room can be transformed by merely vacuuming the carpet.
- I love hand drying dishes with a warm towel, fresh out of the dryer.
- I love coming home to our little, yellow house.