Friday, January 02, 2009

What I Did on My Christmas Break

I took a vacation to Unreality for the holidays. My days have been filled with fantasy novels, soap operas, movies and even a video game here and there - a schmorgasbord of escapism. There were a couple of days that I only got dressed long enough to run to the bookstore and then promptly scuttled home with my purchases and jumped back into my pjs.

The time in la-la land has been lovely but I'm beginning to miss some things about the real world (like my family, and fresh air!) Tomorrow I resolve to get dressed before noon and by Monday I plan to have my head out of the clouds (at least as much as it ever is.)

Hope everyone had a wonderful New Years!

***Update***
Ross has reminded me that Monday is Lord of the Rings, Extended Edition Marathon Day so I'll have to push back my return to reality until at least Tuesday.

1 comment:

Andy said...

You're escused on Monday. The
trilogy is the real world