Monday, December 28, 2009

20 Week Belly


The biggest change to my belly of late is the "linea nigra," a line of pigment that runs from the pelvic bone on up. Some pregnant women get it, some don't. Mine has gotten longer and darker lately, and I'm very proud of it, even if it is crooked!

Tomorrow is the big level 2 ultrasound! I know I said I wasn't going to get it, but after talking to the hospital about financial options I decided to go for it. I'm praying that all the measurements will come back normal and that our little one will cooperate and give us a clear view of his or her tiny parts!

Knowing the sex is going to be such a huge milestone. Suddenly it will be Remy or Alice, and not just "baby." And the nursery! I can't wait to start planning a room in our house for our daughter or son! Mom and Steph are going to come over soon and we'll get to the fun business of clearing out the office and registering for baby things.

I'm probably going to have a hard time sleeping tonight!

No comments: