Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Celebrate Good Times, Come On!

The baby countdown has entered the double digits people!

The weather man says we are 2/3 of the way through this blasted winter!

And, in even bigger news, Ross is currently in the city on a job interview!!! I'm sure they are falling in love with him as we speak (what's not to love?!)

Let's see, what else is going on...

Tomorrow is my glucose challenge test. That ought to be...interesting.

And last night was the season premier of Lost. Personally, I was NOT disappointed. I really had no idea they would go the split time-line route. In fact, it never occurred to my tiny, dull brain that such a thing was a possibility. I love both lines of the story and can't wait to see how it all ends! My favorite scenes were Jack Shepherd and John Locke in the baggage claim office and imposter-Locke discussing real Locke with Ben in the base of the statue. Just one episode into the season and I think Terry O'Quinn is already a sure thing for an Emmy this year. And how can you not love a show that gives a shout out to Soren Kierkegaard?

No comments: