Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Snow Day

I had a hard time sleeping last night (getting used to that) so sat in the living room in the dark watching snow fall outside the picture window. Twelve hours later and the snow is still falling. We won't be seeing the kind of dramatic accumulation they had in DC and Maryland, but it's enough to keep Ross and I holed up in the house!
When I took these the only sound in the muffled stillness was cheerful birdsong. I think it was the family of cardinals that live in the back yard, but I couldn't see them.

Hmmm, I wonder if we should have put the tether ball away for the winter?

2 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

love your pics.

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

Thanks!!! I swear I was never able to get decent pictures until I got my Canon PowerShot. I love it!