- Remy was born with a full and fuzzy head of soft, brown hair. At some point in the last week he dropped most of the hair on the top. Meanwhile the hair on the sides and back seems to be getting longer. It makes him look like a miniature middle aged man.
- He's getting less floppy. Now he loves to hold his head up...until he can't anymore, and then comes the inevitable head butt into Mommy's face. Maybe God made noses of cartilage and put lips over teeth so that when one holds one's son the little guy won't injure himself on one's face?
- Rocking used to freak him out. He would go bug eyed and throw out his limbs like he'd just been tossed from a plane. Now he can't get enough.
- He's switched pacifiers. Soothies are so yesterday. If we try to give him one he spits it out and glares at us.
- He actually wants to stay awake and, like, do stuff. I didn't expect it to happen this fast! I hate to say it but I miss the days when he would just lay in his sleeper looking adorable ALL DAY LONG.
- He used to be oblivious to most noise. He probably could have slept through a parade. Now I turn on the faucet to do dishes and he nearly jumps out of his skin.
- He wants to watch tv. I catch him craning his little neck to see it all the time. No, Remy! TV will rot your brain! Do you want to end up addicted to Days of Our Lives like Mommy?
Thursday, June 10, 2010
4 Weeks Old
So Remy turned 4 weeks old yesterday. I am really surprised at all the ways he has changed already. In fact, I feel a list coming on.