- He has 5 teeth and a 6th one on the way.
- He finally has a full head of whispy brown hair.
- He can get himself into a sitting position, crawl, and pull himself up to a standing position.
- He can say Dada, but his new favorite thing is to make a high pitched wheezing noise while slowly inhaling.
- He loves to get a mouth full of formula and gargle.
- He eats solids twice a day and has started eating puffs and arrowroot cookies (the cookies are frightening because he tries to put the entire thing in his mouth at once.)
- He has outgrown his infant carrier and now has a convertible car seat and sits in the shopping cart like such a big boy!
- His love affair with his blanky continues. He holds it tenderly to his nose while he sucks his binky or his thumb, just like his mom used to do.
- His right hand is dominant.
- He still has some stranger anxiety - when people talk to him at the store his face turns red.
- When we walk into the bathroom these days, he is less interested in the mirror and more interested in playing with the faucet. He loves water and shiny metal so the two together are just irresistible.
- Thankfully, he still loves to snuggle with his mama in the rocking chair.
Oh, and I forgot to mention the teeth grinding! Now that he has top teeth and bottom teeth he likes to grind them in a side to side motion. It makes my skin crawl!