- Remy has learned how to clap and the coolest thing about it is that he doesn't even have to see us clap, if we just say,
"Remy, clap!" he will do it!
- Remy doesn't know any words. (He's faked us out with Baba and Papa in the past.) But he is certainly not letting that stop him. He growls, shrieks, hums, squeals and screams all the day long. Oh, and he loves to bop the back of his hand against his lips to make the ah-ah-ah-ah-ah sound.
- Remy has lots of soft, brown hair that sticks up around his ears, kinks up when he sleeps on it and doesn't look much like his mom or dad's hair at all.
- Remy loves using his teeth to munch on crunchy food. Even little pieces of cereal he will sometimes hold carefully to his mouth so that he can bite off a piece with his front teeth, rather than just sticking the whole thing in his mouth.
- He still wheezes when he laughs and frowns at me when I lay him down.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
10 Months Old!
Remy turned 10 months on Saturday. My little baby just keeps on growing! Here are some of the exciting things about Remy at 10 months: