Monday, May 30, 2011

What's Up

  • I think Remy has learned to wave. I am not 100% positive. He is allusive, like a jungle cat.
  • My incision is healing well but my energy level is in the tank. I just started my thyroid hormone a few days ago so hopefully I will feel better soon.
  • I bought Rosemary, Basil and Moss Rose at Walmart the other day. I go out on the balcony to admire them every couple of hours. I think the Moss Rose already needs a bigger pot.
  • Was NOT impressed with the last two episodes of Doctor Who (6.5 and 6.6). Crappy writing. Hoping the mid-season finale next week will make up for it!
  • Ross will be playing drums in all four services next week. For some reason I am nervous about it and he is not. I haven't seen him play in a band since the Park Community Church days when we were dating!
  • The whacky Las Vegas real estate world is not being very cooperative, but Mom and Dad keep plugging away. Fingers crossed that they will get some good news this week.


Mom and Dad with Remy during their visit. Check out Dad, rocking the Hawaiian shirt!


Remy soft padding it across the living room like a panther in a basketball shirt.


Meet the Moss Rose. A succulent happy to bloom in hot, arid conditions.


A motley crew. Basil, Gardenia, Periwinkle, Rosemary, Moss Rose. You can also see a little bit of my Mini rose bush. Not pictured: spiky-overgrown-mystery-plant, yellow-flowering-ground-cover-plant and not-long-for-this-world parsley.

No comments: