- The view from our room - we could see the strip out one window and the pool and gardens out the other
- The Tides seafood restaurant. My salmon was delicious and Remy liked the place because it had TVs!
- The Spanish Colonial decor. It was romantic without being fluffy.
- The pool! Sand bottomed for a beachy feel and not too crowded with plenty of comfy seating to go around .
- Rose gardens and vineyards. Made for a couple of beautiful walks at dusk.
- The hotel bathrobe. It was divinely soft and stood in for my fuzzy blanket while we were there.