- No amount of cajoling, crying or cursing from my mother could keep me from playing in the Fox River.
- I haven't painted in a month and I feel like I'm going nuts.
- I had a dream once in which Bono and the Edge were a crime fighting duo and I helped them rescue a kidnapped girl. That was pretty cool.
- "Lost the Plot" by the Newsboys always makes me weepy.
- I'm peeved that Jane Austen and Dorothy Sayers won't be publishing any more novels.
- I believe in ghosts.
- If I could learn any new skill, I would learn to play the piano.
- I chop off all my hair about once every three years. I can't help it, it's like a law of nature.
- Physics is my favorite science. Torque is an awesome word.
- Reading is my favorite escape.
- I would love to tour civil war battlefields. And someday I will.
- I'm tickled pink that I managed to be descended from the likes of Pocahontas and Governor William Bradford.
- I hate my Traynor nearsightedness and lisp.
- But I hate my Sherman Fibromyalgia even more.
- Love the canines and moles, though. Wouldn't trade them for the world.
- When I was born the sun was in Cancer, the moon was in Leo, and Virgo was ascending, so that explains it all.
- I've delivered many, many kittens.
- If I could, I'd eat breakfast three times a day.
- I love people, but I love being alone. What's a girl to do?
- The move is over. Let the good times roll!
Sunday, November 06, 2005
Twenty Random Things
I've been tagged. Twenty things about moi coming right up...