Friday, December 23, 2005

Friday's Random Ten

  1. Wonderful - Annie Lennox (Bare)
  2. Don't Stand so Close to Me - The Police (Every Breath You Take)
  3. Fly - Sara Groves (All Right Here)
  4. Think About It - Jayhawks (Sound of Lies)
  5. Until the End of the World - U2 (Elevation Live in Boston)
  6. All Bow Down - Christ Tomlin (Arriving)
  7. Breathe Deep - Lost Dogs (Green Room Serenade)
  8. Kingdom Come - Sara Groves (Add to the Beauty)
  9. Little Darlin' - Buddy and Julie Miller (Buddy and Julie Miller)
  10. So. Central Rain - REM (Eponymous)
  • Catchiest Tune - #7
  • Sexiest Song - #1
  • Most Annoying Use of an Apologetic Phrase - #10
  • Best Song - #9

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The "sorry" part may be annoying, but I've always really liked the phrase "as rivers of suggestion were driving me away" part.

I also really like 2, 4, 5 & 7.

Merry Christmas!

Friar Tuck said...

Some of your music collection is girly stuff.

Then other stuff...In the words of Paris Hilton...I say THATS HOT that she listens to that.

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

Hey Howard, I liked your list too. Vet really grows on you, but Tokyo Rose is my favorite on that subject. S'pose I should post this at your blog...

Bubba, did you know you quote Paris Hilton more than anyone I know? Yup, it's true. Thanks for the compliment - I think my music selections are hot too, even the girly stuff!

Friar Tuck said...

I did Paris Hilton quotes on my blog just for you.