Friday, August 29, 2008

New Chair

Mom and I spotted a rocking chair out on the curb at a neighbor's house yesterday. Even though we were running late for my doctor's appointment we just had to stop and throw it in the back of the van.

(The only thing to sit on in my living room is a tiny black sofa Ross got from Walmart.com before we were married. While I try to have compassion on all God's creatures, the animate and the inanimate, I think I hate that sofa. There is not a single way to arrange oneself upon it that does not result in aches and pain.)


After the appointment, we went to Hobby Lobby and grabbed some fabric and upholstering supplies and then we spent the afternoon on the back porch giving the rocking chair new life.







Ahhhhhhhh!

1 comment:

Steph Stanger said...

love the chair. good job. cant wait for me and owen to test it out. =)