Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday

Today I'm going to the dentist and they are going to finish the root canal we started last week. This is my fifth appointment this month. Along the way we made the unfortunate discovery that, in my mouth, novocaine doesn't always take. They will give me the shot, and we wait, and nothing happens - so they give me a second shot, and I break out in a cold sweat and shakes, and still nothing happens. I had this experience with both the hygienest and the dentist on seperate visits so I'm pretty sure it's me and not them. I really don't want a root canal with no anaesthesia!

This has been a pretty good week for Ross's job search. Things were looking gloomy last week but we are feeling more hopeful now. We're still praying for a local job but I have been cleaning out closets and yesterday I did the whole basement, getting things organized and ready in case we do have to move.

We're going to be taking off here in a little bit so I'm gonna go get ready but I'll let y'all know how it goes!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Crazy Kim, you have one heck of a month! Way to go to perserve and get all that dental work done. Phew... what a relief when it's all over! I'm glad you get a little break now!