Friday, July 30, 2010

Week in Review

Surprise! It's in list form!
  • Remy started sleeping though the night this week! He sleeps from 9/10-4/5. I hope he keeps it up!
  • I had two gallstone attacks. I almost caved and went to the hospital but instead I toughed it out and am feeling much better now. Just a few more weeks to go!
  • Thanks to gallstone attacks and Remy's new sleeping schedule my milk production fell off a cliff and I am working on getting it back. Fenugreek, oatmeal and pumping - fun, fun!
  • I'm reading Shauna Niequist's new book, Bittersweet. It's pretty much fabulous, which is no surprise - her first book, Cold Tangerines, was one of the best books I read in 2007.
  • We're re-tightening our belts and getting some more work done on the Lombard house. Hopefully this will make it more appealing to people. I feel a pang in my chest when I think about the house, it's like realizing you forgot the family pet half way across the country.
  • It was so hot, I spent almost no time outside this week. I hope to make up for it this weekend.
  • I fit into a pair of pre-pregnancy pants today! When I catch my reflection in the mirror it is starting to look more familiar and that is a huge relief.

No comments: