Thursday, January 26, 2012

52 Week Challenge, Week 3 and Week 4

Week 3, An Item I Love. If this one looks familiar it's because last week I was really sick and was too tired exhausted to do the assignment and instead used a picture from last year. It's my great grandmother's coral necklace and I love it.


Week 4, Self Portrait. Sadists. Why does every photography project have to have a self portrait? I hate doing it. I tried to keep this as simple as possible. I took it at 7:30 am, no make-up, hadn't even brushed my hair yet. Found the lightest room in the house, held out the canon with the 50mm (thus the close-up) and snapped a bunch.  This was the one that managed to include my whole face (well, except a sliver of chin, but my chin is too big anyway.) Self portrait, done.

No comments: