Saturday, November 02, 2013

Baby on Board

I couldn't believe it when I came here to the blog and saw that I hadn't updated since July! I think that may be a record for me. I have a good excuse though, I got pregnant in August and have been laying low while I waited out the morning sickness and 1st trimester exhaustion. Fortunately, I am 15 weeks pregnant now and feeling so much better. Here is an ultrasound image from week 12:

 

Isn't that a beautiful baby? I can hardly believe it. This is my 6th pregnancy and only the second one to make it this far so I am beyond grateful. At 35 years old I am considered of "advanced maternal age," so they have been carefully monitoring this pregnancy and so far it has been smooth sailing. Now that I am feeling so much better I will try to update more often.

No comments: