Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday

Today is laundromat day! I haven't been to one of those places in years! My favorite thing about the laundromat is that, with all the white noise, comforting smells, and time, it is an excellent place to read. My least favorite thing about the laundromat is the coin operated bathrooms. And the hard plastic seats. We don't even know where the nearest one is so I will have to look it up. I'll let y'all know how it goes.

Yesterday Ross took me to Burlington Coat Factory to buy me some new things for our trip :) I got a blousey, black and white top that will work for going out, white flip flops with iridescent beads sewn on, a big white leather purse with outer pockets and buckles, and a long, light-weight gray cardigan for evenings. Yay!!! Vacation is just funner with new clothes.

Well, time to sort all of the laundry into baskets for our big adventure! Hope everyone is having an excellent Monday!

Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon him, for he cares for you.

-1 Peter 5:6

No comments: