- Charging the electronics.
- Reading in short bursts.
- Light exercises on my exercise ball.
- Packing and repacking my hospital bag.
- Eating too much.
- Taking long, relaxing baths.
- Reading birth stories online.
- Doing all the laundry I can get my hands on.
- Watching Destination Truth on YouTube.
- Trying to keep the floors clean.
- Counting down the days 'til Doctor Who, then DWTS, then Lost.
- Pulling up my shirt and watching mysterious baby undulations.
- Making lots of lists.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
There is a baby coming and it could be tomorrow, or it could be a month from now. That is a frustratingly large margin of time! Here are some things I'm doing to fill the hours.