Friday, April 30, 2010

TGIF

Feeling a little less down today, mostly thanks to a lot of twinges and aches in the midsection last night. Nothing pulls me out of my pity party like the feeling that my body is up to something.

It's a gorgeous day in Vegas. Cold by the locals standards but I think it's refreshing. And the mountains always look better on a cool day - closer, and craggier. Cool weather is also better for driving in since the Yukon doesn't have AC yet. Maybe I'll head over to Kohls to walk around and fantasize about wearing normal people clothes...

As much as I gripe about the wait, time really is flying. I can't believe another work week has come and gone! Tomorrow I'll be 39 weeks! This really is gonna happen!

3 comments:

janettsue said...

I have Skype

Steph said...

So exciting Kim! I can't believe it! I'm thrilled!

Andy said...

WE DID IT!!!