- Remy will be 6 months old in about 2 weeks. That means it is time to go through his closet and start switching out clothes. So thankful for gifts and hand-me-downs from neighbors, family, friends, and co-workers...we've barely had to buy any clothes for the little guy!
- It turns out we will be going to Raleigh for Christmas. I was kind of excited to have baby's first Christmas at home, but this is cool too. Ross's parents' home is a lovely and relaxing place to be for the holidays, and this way more people will get to meet little Remy!
- Fall has finally reached Las Vegas. Well, relatively speaking. Yesterday the weatherman said it would be a "cool 72." I don't think a Chicago weatherman would have put it that way.
- Now that the weather is not so stifling, I've decided to start walking. It's tricky, though, because sidewalks are not very reliable out here. You will set off along what looks like a perfectly legitimate sidewalk, go about half a block, and it will just disintegrate into dust and rocks. This is very inconvenient when pushing a stroller. Wandering around the apartment complex works though, and the views are surprisingly good.
- Remy is now going to the nursery during church services. For some reason that feels like a big deal to me. It has gone really well, if you don't count the "TERRIBLE gas" we were told he experienced last time. :P
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Hi all! Not a whole lot going on but I'll give an update anyway!