Monday, July 25, 2011

What's Up

  • We had breakfast with our old friends, the Bodes, at Caesar's Palace on Sunday morning. Remy was fussy so adult conversation was difficult, but just to see their friendly faces again was wonderful. It was one of those times that you just wish you could convince everyone you care about to move to Vegas!
  • About the breakfast, I just have to say - Nutella waffles. Oh. My. Gosh.
  • Just three weeks until Mom and Dad head for NV! Anticipating their move has changed the way I see this town. Everywhere I go I wonder, what will they think of this view? would they like this restaurant? I can't wait to find out!
  • Remy is teething again. He is somewhere up around 14 or 15 teeth at this point. Between his chompers and his height, he looks like a freaking kindergartener. Well, maybe a kindergartener with a binky problem.
  • Remy and Ross got in a lot of quality play time this weekend. In case you've never seen it first hand, Ross brings his a-game to play time. Remy is a lucky little dude.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Oh so fun that the Bodes where in town!!! I am glad for you that the parents will be with you soon! They are fun and Remy is gonna adore them like nothing else, just you wait!!

LOL! Indeed Ross does bring his A-game to play time!

Love ya sister!!