- 6 hour flight. Never done a 6 hour flight.
- Departing at 2 am. That is gonna feel AWESOME.
- Remy's usual ascent hysterics. Maybe he has outgrown that?
- Having a lanky, sweaty child sleeping on my lap for many hours.
- Arriving at 5am. Will the airport McDonald's be open? 'Cause I am gonna need a coffee.
- A big chunk of time to entertain a toddler before the rest of the family arrives and we can get into the cabin.
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Holy cow, one month from today we will be touching down in Honolulu! I am super excited and can not wait to bury my toesies in warm, Hawaiian sand. However, no great adventure is complete without a few anxieties: