Friday, September 30, 2005

survey says

Snagged this survey from Drew's blog.

10 years ago I was:
...reading Pride and Prejudice for the first of many times and trying to adapt to Dundee Crown High School with no Crystal.

5 years ago I was:
...sharing a tiny little apartment above Francesca's Campagne with Steph and Gracey. Our kitchen consisted of a fridge, sink and hotplate, and we shared a bathroom with our recently parolled neighbor, Billy.

1 year ago I was:
...painting my head off and eagerly awaiting the birth of my nephew, Malachy.

Yesterday I:
...babysat Malachy, went insane from Diet Coke withdrawl, watched Survivor, spackled in the living room, went to bed. Welcome to my exciting life.

5 songs I know all the words to:

  1. Odious - Viglantes of Love
  2. Take me to Your Leader - Newsboys
  3. Strike While the Iron is Hot - Vigilantes of Love
  4. A Sort of Homecoming - u2
  5. Solar System - Vigilantes of Love

5 things I would do with 100 million dollars:

  1. Move the heck south!
  2. Pay off family's debt (boring and obvious, I know.)
  3. Start a llama farm.
  4. Study art.
  5. Build myself a decent studio.

5 places I would run away to:

  1. Arizona
  2. Texas
  3. New Mexico
  4. Ireland
  5. England

5 things I would never wear:

  1. Stiletto heels
  2. Suspenders
  3. Cone bra
  4. Fake rolex
  5. Assless pants

5 favorite TV shows:

  1. X-Files
  2. Lost
  3. Survivor
  4. Futurama
  5. Felicity


5 bad habits:

  1. Brushing my teeth in the shower (I've been told it's a gross thing to do.)
  2. Chewing on my lip.
  3. Falling asleep with my glasses on.
  4. Not putting CDs back in the right cases.
  5. Driving with the heat on and the windows down.


5 biggest joys:

  1. Malachy's birth on October 21st, 2005.
  2. All the kitties I've known (and some of the dogs too.)
  3. Calvin College
  4. Painting
  5. God


5 fictional characters I would date:

  1. Peter Wimsey (Can a skinny, rabbit faced, middle aged man with a penchant for bubble baths and silk pajamas be sexy? If he's rich and funny, heck yeah!)
  2. Gawain Harper (Gentle and introspective, the kind of guy you could sit with for hours and not have to say a word.)
  3. Will Hewitt (Leave it to former romance novelist P.B. Ryan to create such an endearing bad boy.)
  4. Noel Crane (Poor, poor Noel. The sweetest guy in the history of all WB television.)
  5. Fox Mulder (Probably not god boyfriend material, but those soulful eyes!)

4 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

I do the same thing with the heater and the window.

Crystal Starr said...

Cool Kim, I saw this on Drew's blog too (I didn't read it though, zzzzzzz....).

Thanks for missing me in senior year! Believe it or not I missed you too!!

I also used to (as of 2 days of go, used to) brush my teeth in the shower. As you know our bath room sink was broke so I had too. Now it is fixed!!!!!! So I can brush my teeth in the sink again!

I think I will do this survey over on my blog too.

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

Hi Clint, I'm a fresh air junky! But with gas prices what they are I better try to control my bad self this winter.

Hi Crystal, you should totally do this survey, I'd love to see your answers! (For the record, I think Drew is a great guy and his blog is one of the more interesting ones.)

Crystal Starr said...

I did my survey. For the record I know you like Drew's blog and I think he is a really nice guy and I know Scott really likes his blog too.

=oP