Four jobs I have had in my life:
- Janitor. Most relaxing job of all time.
- Lock Box Operator. Opened and sorted mail for a credit card company. Totally mind numbing.
- Office Manager. Loved the people and having my own little office to run.
- Freelance Artist. Funnest job, but to be successful at it requires more self-discipline than I have yet been able to muster up.
Four movies I've watched more than once:
- Lord of the Rings. There is nothing else like it.
- Shop Around the Corner. Heartwarming and funny, I love the quirky cast of characters.
- Pride & Prejudice (BBC, 1995). Actually does justice to the book, which is saying a lot.
- Frequency. Drama/Sci-Fi/Thriller. The relationship between father and son gets me every time.
Four places I have lived:
- West Dundee, IL. Perfect little town to grow up in.
- Grand Rapids, MI. Went to college there. So many fun memories.
- Elgin, IL. A town with a lot of history and character.
- Lombard, IL. The lilac village! Ross and I have loved living here and hope we can stay a long time.
Four places I have been:
- Washington, D.C. Really easy to get around and so much to see.
- Niagara Falls, ON, Canada. The falls were great, could have done without the rest of it.
- Raleigh, NC. Ross's home town. A beautiful place.
- Los Cabos, Mexico. The site of our honeymoon, I dream about going back all the time.
Four of your favorite foods:
- Salmon, any way but smoked.
- Tacos, especially at Chipotle.
- Bell peppers, preferably raw.
- Fettuccine Alfredo.
Four places I would rather be right now:
1, 2, 3 and 4. Somewhere with a beach, a sunny sky, and a temperature over 65*.
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
- Gardening. I especially want to create a vegetable garden.
- Taking a little vacation with the hubby. Nothing fancy, maybe South Haven.
- Harry Potter (yeah, I'll admit it.)
- Trying to start a family.
Four TV shows that I watch:
- Battlestar Galactica
- The Office
- Friday Night Lights