- Remy bumped his head three times in two hours this morning. Ugly bumps which required ice (for sucking on of course, he looks at me like I am nuts when I try to put them on the booboo) and wet rags (also for sucking on, that's sort of his thing) and lots of hugs.
- Ross and I went out looking at houses yesterday. Lots of great houses for great prices and yet we still can't agree on what we want. (Safe, large, well situated vs Stick-it-to-the-Man cheap.) We are so tired of disagreeing that renewing our lease here yet again is beginning to look quite appealing.
- Mom and Dad are still waiting on important paperwork from the sellers on the condo they are trying to buy. It's been so ridiculously slow, I feel terrible for them. When Ross and I moved down here all we had to worry about was moving and that was nuts enough. But to be packing and transitioning everything while trying to buy a place in a distant city from a cold, uncaring bank at the same time? (((shudders)))
- I figured out who is eating my flowers, and it's not beetles, it's flies! Now I need to figure out how to get rid of them...any tips?
- Ross and I had an actual date this weekend. We went to Red Rock Casino and dropped Remy off at Kid's Quest. We ate at Fat Burger, played slots, sipped drinks, and saw Super 8. Ahhhh, dates are nice.
- It's gorgeous here today - sunny, clear, high in the nineties. After Remy's nap we are going to get out and enjoy it! (read: grocery shop and maybe stop at McDonald's.)
A random picture of Remy, for your enjoyment.