Friday, June 24, 2005

My O24 Has Arrived!

After reading so many good things about O24 last week I ordered a couple of bottles, one for Mom and one for me. I had to find out myself what all the hype was about.



My first impression upon opening the package was disappointment. Most eBay vendors I work with pack more professionally than these folks. The bottles were tiny. And the labels looked more like they belonged on cheap men's cologne than a product with any medical credibility. Then I opened the bottle and took a whiff. Whewee! Not stinky exactly, but quite pungent. After all this I was actually a little scared to use it!

But I was too curious to resist, so I tapped out a couple of drops onto my finger tips and rubbed the oil into my knees. It started to work immediately. Walking was easier, and I found myself crossing my legs comfortably for minutes at a time!

Since then I've used it on my shoulders, my right hip, my neck, and I put a couple drops in my bath this evening.

Observations after day one: I was at least twice as active today as I am on a normal "good" day! I went to the DMV, splashed around in the wading pool, walked around Spring Hill Mall (usually my knees' worst nightmare!) and after all that still had it in me to go for a walk with Lauren and Steph (though my legs did get very stiff and we had to come back.) The O24 seemed to make the biggest difference and work the fastest on my knees and neck. It also made a noticable difference in my hip and shoulders. I'll make more observations in this little science experiment as I go.

3 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

good news

seegeepee said...

If movies have taught me anything, it's that miracle drugs are not to be trusted, and usually end up having detrimental side effects, like turning you into a mutant, or facilitating subliminal mind control via television waves. I guess we'll wait and see.

Steph Stanger said...

HAPPY DAY KIM! I hope this will help you be able to do as much as you want on vacation. And survive the 13 hour train trip!