Thursday, June 30, 2005

New Community and Randy Frazee

I'm going on vacation today and don't have time to write everything I have to say about Randy Frazee's first message as our new teaching pastor. I will tell you that the excitement in the room was palpable. The man got two standing ovations!

I'll put up a couple of links for those interested in what Frazee talked about.

The Connecting Church and other books by Frazee

Regrigerator Rights (a concept I first heard of from Clint!)

Neighborhood and GroupLife

I don't know if I'll have an oppurtunity to do any blogging while on vacation...if not, God bless y'all and I'll see you in twelve days!

2 comments:

Steph Stanger said...

I tought the "new guy" Randy was awesome last night! I'm so excited to see what Willow's neighborhood strategy will accomplish in the next 5 years!

Friar Tuck said...

Yeah.
Again good stuff.
Willows teaching stuff is always phenomenal.
So, are there any New Community Adult Curriculum pieces in the works?