Sunday, June 26, 2005

O24 Update

My enchantment with O24 continues.

I have discovered, to my amazement, that it works on menstrual cramps (apologies to my male readers.) I have Endometriosis and no longer take b.c. for the symptoms, so I have been putting up with terrible cramps. For the last couple days I've been treating my cramps with O24 and it actually works! It's especially useful because I tend get nauseas at that time of month and even o.t.c. pain relievers make that worse. Now I have a treatment that works fast, works well, and won't make me feel tired or sick. Girls, if you just rub a little of this stuff on your tummy you will be amazed at the difference it makes!

The results I told you about the first day have been repeated again and again. This stuff works! However, I do find that the sensation of cold and the smell can be too intense sometimes. One of the problems (some say the primary problem) with FMS is heightened sensitivity. The area around the collar and the back of the neck, as well as the shoulder blades, back of the arms and front of the thighs are especially sensitive (probably because of the constant rubbing of clothes) and O24 applied to these areas is actually painful for the first few minutes. I'm hoping that the O24 Fibromyalgia formula will take this sensitivity into account, and be a little milder.

No comments: